The NJ Office of the Attorney General Outreach Committee, in conjunction with the NJ Office of Homeland Security & Preparedness, NJ State Police, Trenton Police Department, NJ Homeland Security & Preparedness Interfaith Advisory Council, and the Capital City Community Coalition presents "The Public Safety Career Awareness EXPO"
COST: None, but please preregister.
Members from the following agencies will be on hand to discuss the mission and role of their organization and to answer questions from participants:
• NJ Office of the Attorney General
• U.S. Customs and Border Protection
• Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
• NJ Office of Homeland Security & Preparedness
• Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
• Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
• NJ State Police
• Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office
• Mercer County Sheriff
• Trenton Police Department
• Trenton Fire Department
• Trenton Emergency Medical Services
• Ewing Police Department
• Hamilton Police Department
• Lawrence Police Department
• Rutgers University Police (Newark)
• Mercer County Community College
• Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
This EXPO is designed for high school/college students and young adults who are
interested in learning more about a career in Law Enforcement.
REGISTRATION/POINT OF CONTACT
Please register at this link: www.surveymonkey.com/s/87FM8CX
Please note: This is not a job fair.