September is recognized as National Preparedness Month (NPM) which serves as a reminder that we all must take action to prepare, now and throughout the year, for the types of emergencies that could affect us where we live, work, and also where we visit.
During this week you will learn how to:
- Participate in National PrepareAthon! Day on September 30.
- Add your preparedness activity to www.ready.gov/prepare.
- Encourage others to do a preparedness activity and register it on www.ready.gov/prepare.
- Share images of you and your community doing a preparedness activity.
- Share stories of how being prepared made a difference using #PrepareAthon.
Graphics, Videos, & Related links